I Want My Nerd HQ-Zachary Levi
— Tom Hiddleston (@twhiddleston)March 11, 2014
The "I Want My Nerd HQ" Campaign is very simple. We need your support for Nerd HQ 2014. The funding strategy we have been using to produce Nerd HQ is no longer viable due to venue deadlines and the commitments required by the Nerd Machine to properly plan the event. We wish we could continue to subsidize the event ourselves, but we simply no longer can. We believe in our hearts that YOU will help to ensure Nerd HQ can continue to offer an amazing FREE experience for fans in San Diego, fans watching online, and all the children we are able to help through the funds you contribute during Nerd HQ for Operation Smile. To date, the Nerd Machine has raised over $415,000 dollars for the charity.
Can’t donate but still want to help? Here’s how…
We believe the power YOU hold isn’t just in your wallets, but in your voice as well. YOU have the ability to make this happen by sharing our collective mission.
- Share the campaign url, http://igg.me/at/IWantMyNerdHQ
- Tweet your support on Twitter, post your support on Facebook, use Instagram, Google Plus, Reddit, Carrier pigeon, and/or Pony Express and then call your grandparents to let them know we need their help too.
- Follow @zacharylevi and @thenerdmachine for updates.
- Always use the #IWantMyNerdHQ hashtag in your tweets to create awareness and to generate buzz around the campaign.
- Tell your friends and find others who want to get involved and join the cause.
- Get the twibbon for your social media avatars to show your support for the “I Want My Nerd HQ” campaign at http://twb.ly/1gd4DvF.
- Use all the sharing options Indiegogo has to offer. Let’s make history together.